Is your family ready to join FCDC?
If you would like to enroll your child or children, please call us at 763-545-7271 to start the registration process.
The following forms and policies can be downloaded, completed and sent to email@example.com.
The following forms are required to secure space in our enrollment along with the applicable deposit.
The hollowing forms are required to be in place on or before your child’s first day of care (per licensing regulations). We will reach out about a month prior to your child’s start date initiate the enrollment process.
- Welcome Letter
- Emergency Authorization and Permission Form– Licensing requires that a dentist is listed even if your child has yet to visit and that two individuals be listed as authorized emergency pickups including their name, phone and address.
- Family Intake Survey
- Child Care Immunization Record and Health Care Summary – required to be completed by your health care provider and returned to us; or emailed directly to our program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health History for Infants and Toddlers
- Food Program Enrollment Form
- Non-Prescription Medication Form
- Infant Meal Notification Letter and Form
- ACH Direct Debit Authorization Form for Tuition Payments
- Parents as Leaders Sign Up Form – FCDC encourages parent involvement and welcomes parents to sign up for our Parents As Leaders group.
The following documents are provided to you for your reference as part of our enrollment process.
- 2022 School Closure Calendar
- FCDC Sign Language – As a center, we created a list of about 25 sign language words that we find helpful to introduce to children as they grow and learn at our center. At the bottom of the list is a great website with short demo videos of each word (and many more!). We find this form of communication to be so helpful to young children even as they begin to become more verbal.
- Maltreatment and Mandated Reporting Policy – All FCDC employees are considered “mandated reporters”. We are also required by licensing to inform you of our policy for reporting suspected maltreatment of a minor.