Forms can be downloaded, completed and sent to FCDC at [email protected] or faxed to 763-545-3005.
Policies and Medication Forms
- Parent Handbook 2018 (includes our Illness Exclusion Policies)
- Prescription Medication Authorization and Administration Form
- Non-Prescription Medication Authorization and Administration Form
- Facebook Policy and Parent Permission
- Instant Alert Instructions for Parents
- FCDC Severe Weather Policy
- Maltreatment and Mandated Reporting Policy
- Hennepin County Infection Disease Fact Sheets– This website will provide you information on the standard protocol FCDC will follow for various illnesses. These guidelines help us to create a own center policies for illness along with the Department of Human Services and guidance from our health consultant. We also post these fact sheets around the center as episodes of illness occur at the center. To access the fact sheets, be sure to click the drop down menu of the section titled: Infections Diseases in Child care Settings and Schools Manual. Then, scroll down to find the fact sheet you need.