Are you passionate about doing what is best for children and families? FCDC may have a career opportunity for you!
FCDC currently has openings for the following positions:
- Float Teacher. Hours will vary and this position comes with benefits.
Teacher’s Aide positions:
- AM Aide from approximately 7:30-11:00am M-F in the younger Infant room (Cuddly Caterpillars)
- PM Aide from approximately 2:00-5:30pm M-F in the younger Infant room (Cuddly Caterpillars)
- AM Aide from approximately 7:30-10:15am M-F in the younger Toddler room (Little Ladybugs)
- PM Aide from approximately 2:30-5:30pm M-F in the younger Toddler room (Little Ladybugs)
- AM Aide from approximately 8:00-10:15am M-F in the younger Preschool room (Helpful Honeybees)
- PM Aide from approximately 3:00-5:30pm M-F in the younger Preschool room (Helpful Honeybees)
If interested, please fill out the following form!
The new non-discrimination statement as issued by CACFP is as follows: In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: email@example.com This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Updated September 2016